Bevorzugen Sie Deutsch? Deutsche Version aufrufen
Professional website software development & consulting.
We focus on websites with high standards in security, performance, reliability and usability:
- Long-term thinking and collaboration based on trust and competence
- Usability-centric design for any devices and resolutions
- Performance optimization for maximum speed
- Security-focused advice and implementation
- Integration of APIs and processes
Panaxis GmbH has been active since 2003, is located in Switzerland and is the software company of Andreas Leathley. View commercial register entry
Adlershop - 2010 until today
The online shop of the Adler pharmacy in Winterthur (Switzerland), created by Panaxis GmbH in 2010 and continually improved until today.
- Many external systems - solved by connecting the shop to over 30 different APIs and continuing to monitor/adapt the APIs
- Large range of products - solved with automatic categorization of products according to their characteristics and using Elasticsearch for product search
- Content in four languages - solved by a translation system based on existing standards and adapting the CMS to automate connections between content and their translations
wwcom - 2019 until today
Connecting multiple systems and creating a booking platform for wwcom. wwcom offers high quality telecommunication services in Switzerland.
- Many existing systems and processes - solved by creating clear boundaries between systems, adding documentation and creating new APIs and connection points
- Many stakeholders - solved by a flexible system where resellers can oversee their customers while customers can also do their own changes, and wwcom has its own administration area to process requests
- Who changed what? - solved with event sourcing, which keeps track of every change and every event can be viewed by wwcom (and reversed if necessary)
SquirrelPHP + Open Source - 2019 until today
We maintain multiple open source components under the name SquirrelPHP and continue to improve them. We also support other open source projects (like Symfony, Twig or PHP itself).
- Code quality and reliability - solved by 100% test coverage in each component we develop and heavy usage of static analyzers (Psalm and PHPStan)
- Collaboration - solved by continually having constructive discussions with other open source developers and working together in flexible ways, even when opinions and backgrounds differ in major ways
Purplemoon - 2002 until 2020
- Many regular users - solved by continued performance improvements and working on our infrastructure
- Conflicts between users - solved by a team of moderators with an elaborate administration and clear + concise rules
- Spam and bots - solved by automated detection and hurdles for bots without impacting actual users
- Almost no revenue - unfortunately this could never be adequately solved, but this was offset by being an idealistic project from the start, to connect like-minded people and foster friendships, which is why the project was kept alive for so long even though the financial situation was never rosy
New challenges and contacts are always welcome.
If your interest has been piqued, do not hesitate to write to email@example.com or you can send a letter to: Panaxis GmbH, Eichweg 11, 5024 Küttigen, Switzerland.
More about the CEO and his activities can be found on these websites: Blog, Github, Stackoverflow, Twitter